- 5 minutes to make
- Serves 2
A simple recipe for a chocolate cake zapped in your microwave! Very tasty and kids and adults will enjoy making it and eating it! Great for the cool winter months ahead! It is best if you put chocolate syrup and whipped topping on it! Read more
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, & mix well .
- Add egg & mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips (if using), vanilla, mix again.
- Set mug in the microwave & cook for 2½ to 3 min at 1,000 watts.
- Cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
- Some report that 2½ minutes works best. It depends upon your microwave. So, watch carefully to not over do it!
- Remove from microwave.
- Allow cake to cool a little, then tip out onto a plate, if desired.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with whipped topping and cherries, if desired!
- This can serve 2 if you care to share!