We´re going to interview some teenagers about their tastes:
– The name of the first person that we´re going to interview is María Jiménez, she is nineteen years old and she lives in Cartagena.
-What it’s your favourite shop? Why?
My favourite shop is Zara, because it has very fashionable clothes.
-From where are the clothes that you’re wearing right now?
The t-shirt that I´m wearing is from Zara, my shorts are from Stradivarius and the bag s from Sfera.
-What shops would you like to have in Cartagena?
Callate la boca and Converse.
-The name of the second person that we´re going to interview is Carlos González, he is twenty-two years old and he lives in Cartagena:
-Do you like going shopping?
No, I find it very boring. Girls love shopping, but I don´t like it.
-Where do you buy your clothes normally?
I don´t like going shopping very much, but my favourite shops are Abercrombie and Hollister.
– Would you like to have more shops in Cartagena specialized in men clothes?
I would like it very much, because I usually buy my clothes in these shops.
– The name of the last girl is Laura Gil, she is seventeen years and she’s from Cartagena, she loves the skater style:
– How would you define your style in one word? Authentic.
– Why do you like to dress like skaters?
Because my style defines my personality and it´s unique.
-What do you think about the lack of skaters shops in Cartagena?
Well that´s very bad because the people who has this style doesn’t have the opportunity to buy the clothes in the city, only on-line.
What about you? What style do you like?
By: -Pilar Esteban Flores, -Margarita López Iñesta
-Silvia Romero Carrión, 3rd of CSO.